How do I search for a product?
To search for a product, you can select certain filters in the catalog (eg color, size). The products with the required characteristics will be shown automatically.
Can I buy all the products online?
Not all products on the website can be purchased. To view the products available for purchase, you can activate the “Buy online” filter in the catalog page.
How does the "Buy online" filter work?
By activating the “Buy online” filter, all the products available for purchase on our website are shown. If you want to view the entire Elena Ghisellini collection, deactivate this filter: you will discover all our bags and points of sale where you can find them.
How do I know if an item can’t be purchased online?
When a product is not available for purchase, you will find the words “Find in store”. Visiting this website section you can find the closest store where to buy the Elena Ghisellini bags.
Why are some filters not selectable?
Are you browsing our catalog and some filters are not active? Do not worry: it simply means that there are no bags available with all the features you have selected. Change the criteria of your search to enlarge the available results and re-activate all the filters.
Do I need to create an account to be able to place an order?
To be able to place an order, it is necessary to create an account and then access the website using the login and the password.
In which countries does Elena Ghisellini ship orders made via e-commerce?
ELENA GHISELLINI PRODUCTS SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CANADA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECHIA, DENMARK, ESTONIA, JAPAN, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, IRELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, QUATAR, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, SAUDI ARABIA, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, TAIWAN, TURKEY, UNITED KINGDOM, KUWAIT, UNITED ARABIC EMIRATES, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UKRAINE.
UNFORTUNATELY, AT THE MOMENT WE DON’T SHIP TO OTHER COUNTRIES. IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT AMONG THE TWO ABOVE, PLEASE SEE THE “FIND STORE” SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE TO FIND THE NEAREST STORE TO YOU.
Does Elena Ghisellini accept orders from a post office box, accommodation facility or university campus address?
We inform you that no orders will be processed if the delivery address is a post box, a hotel or a university campus.
How can I receive assistance regarding my purchases?
A dedicated team of assistants is ready to answer your questions from Monday to Saturday, from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Italian time). You can contact it by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or by calling the number +39 055 21 08 35.
What are the shipping methods for Elena Ghisellini?
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHIPPING METHOD AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE ORDERS PURCHASED ONLINE. IT IS THE “FREE DELIVERY” METHOD. BELOW YOU FIND ALL THE DETAILS RELATED TO COSTS AND DELIVERY TIMES FOR THIS SHIPPING METHOD:
|Shipping method||Cost in €||Delivery time*|
|Free delivery||Free||3 – 7 working days|
* Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not considered working days.
Remember that a signature is required at the time of your order delivery. In case you are not available at the delivery time, the courier will arrange a new delivery and will notify you at the address indicated for this purpose.
When will the online order be shipped?
The products shipment will take place only after we have received the payment of all the products ordered online.
How can I track my order?
Elena Ghisellini will provide you with the tracking number in the order confirmation e-mail. You can use it to check the progress of your order on www.ups.com.
For more details, you can contact our Customer Service by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the number +39 055 21 08 35, available from Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Italian time).
Which are the payment methods accepted by Elena Ghisellini?
Elena Ghisellini accepts the following payment methods for online purchases: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, Discover and PayPal.
If you are paying by credit card, please note that the billing address must match the address on your credit card.
At the moment we do not accept gift cards.
Are online payments safe?
All transactions made on the website shop.elenaghisellini.com are highly secure. We have an SSL encryption system that protects your personal data and payment data.
The shop.elenaghisellini.com website will not keep track of your credit card details.
We have also increased the level of security of payments thanks to the 3D Secure system for Visa, Mastercard and member circuits. In fact, at the time of the payment, the bank will verify the identity of the cardholder before validating the transaction. The authentication is different depending on the bank that is responsible for this operation. For any questions regarding the 3D Secure code, please contact your bank directly.
Furthermore, our Customer Service will check and contact you by e-mail before approving the transaction and confirming the order with the aim to prevent fraud and protect your privacy.
Does Elena Ghisellini provide a receipt or an invoice?
Usually we provide receipts when you purchase Elena Ghisellini bags. If you need an invoice, insert all the necessary details (fiscal code and/or VAT number) at the time of your purchase and send us an email to email@example.com.
We will send you the requested invoice to the e-mail address you have provided and we will insert a printed copy in your package.
The request must be accompanied by a document proving your identity and must be submitted within 12 months from the date Elena Ghisellini sent the invoice you received by e-mail.
How will I receive the receipt of my order?
We will send you the receipt of your order to the e-mail address you have provided and we will insert a printed copy in your package.
If you have any specific requests concerning the invoicing or if you want to receive it in original paper format, you can contact our Customer Service active from Monday to Saturday, from 9:30 to 18:30 (Italian time), by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number +39 055 21 08 35.
Changes and returns
Can I change the products purchased online?
We remind you that Elena Ghisellini does not change products.
Can I return an Elena Ghisellini product purchased online?
You can return for free any product ordered within 15 days from the date of receipt.
The products must be returned intact, in perfect condition, without ever having been worn (complete with boxes, accessories, protections, labels, documentation, etc.) and in their original packaging, accompanied by a copy of the receipt
We recommend that you take all the necessary precautions to guarantee its protection.
If Elena Ghisellini assistance service considers that the products are damaged, used, incomplete or dirty to be returned, they will not be refund.
How can I start a return procedure?
If you have placed an order and intend to start a return procedure, please contact our Customer Service, by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Here are some useful steps to start a return procedure:
1. Indicate the product (s) to be returned and the product code. You can find the latter in the order confirmation email that we sent you to the e-mail address you gave us. Also, remember to explain the reason for the return; All this information will allow us to proceed with the practice and to communicate you the return identification number by e-mail.
2. If possible, place the items to be returned together with a copy of the invoice in the package in which you received the order.
3. Put the pre-printed return label supplied at the time of order.
4. Once the package has been prepared, please contact our Customer Service – at the times and days indicated above – to fix the date and time of collection of the item you returned by one of our UPS couriers or deliver the package to any Dropoff UPS in the area.
5. At this point, we will communicate you by e-mail the confirmation of the collection of the item you returned.
How much does it cost to return a product?
You can return for free any product ordered within 15 days from the delivery date.
What are the timing and refund methods in case of return?
In case of return, the refund will be paid within 72 hours from the time the product/s get to our warehouse.
The refund, however, may be deferred up to 14 days from the time the product/s get to our warehouse due to the refund timing provided by various banking institutions.
We will send you via e-mail the confirmation of the refund, which will be given to you with the same method of payment and in the same currency used at the time of the order payment.
For security reasons, we are not authorized to pay the refund on a credit card / PayPal circuit other than those used to pay the order.
How does the refund for returns work if I have paid through a PayPal circuit?
If you wish to obtain a refund on your PayPal network, we will issue the amount by tracking the PayPal link related to your previous payment. We will refund the amount on your PayPal balance or Paypal card, depending on the one you used when you purchased online.
We remind you that refunds on paper can take up to 30 days, depending on the bank issuing the card.
Would you like to gift an Elena Ghisellini bag?
When you receive the e-mail confirming the order you have made, you will be given an e-mail address to which you can write to request a free gift box for your new Elena Ghisellini bag.
In this occasion, you can also choose to add a text (max 20 words) that we will reproduce in a greeting card that will be placed in your order.
We reserve the right to withhold or refuse the acceptance of an order accompanied by messages whose content is considered illegal or immoral.
Elena Ghisellini products
What measures should I take care of for Elena Ghisellini products?
To maintain bags or small leather goods as long as possible, we recommend you to take the following precautions:
• Leather goods must be kept away from moisture.
• Avoid direct exposure of bags to heat and to any light source.
• Avoid contact of bags with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic products.
• Store the leather goods in its original dustbag and store it in a cool, dry place.
• Take care not to rub the product as the color may peel.
• Leather is a natural and “living” material and requires constant care according to its type.
• Exotic leathers are extremely delicate and require special and scrupulous attention.
• Painted leathers should not come into contact with other leather for prolonged periods as the color may stink.
• The metal elements are carefully selected according to their quality; a patina will tend to appear on them over time.
• Fur bags should not come into contact with water, substances containing alcohol or oily materials (eg cosmetic products). To clean them, use a soft brush or a slightly damp cloth. Because of their sensitivity, the areas most subject to contact can suffer a loss of hair. To clean them, use a slightly damp cloth and let the treated area dry naturally.
• Glittery bags may be subject to the loss of glitter. This is not a bag fault, but a typical feature of this material. We advise against treating them with liquids containing alcohol. If you need to clean them, use a slightly damp cloth.
• The chamois is a particularly delicate material. Avoid treating it with abrasive materials and making it come in contact with water, with any other substance containing alcohol (eg perfumes, solvents) or oily materials (eg cosmetic products). If you need to clean a suede bag, we recommend using a soft, dry brush.
• PVC bags must be kept away from alcohol and solvents and must not be treated with abrasive materials. To clean them, use a soft brush or a slightly damp cloth.